Monday 27 July 2015

The Luge By Ellie

The luge

The bright scorching sun blinded me as I pulled the go-cart out from the line. I was ready to go hands at the wheel, about to take off until...
a worker stormed over and pulled me back.


"Sorry to stop you but I need to check your brakes please" Then I was off, heading down the track of mystery with the wind in my hair. The amazing view of the town was breathtaking. Then swoosh!! Libby zoomed past me and that's when things started to get ugly.

I went as fast as I could go then suddenly up ahead the track split in two directions. What way should I go? Left or Right? As I approached the intersection I began to panic more and more. Then right before the corner, Ryan came storming into me before crashing into the corner. What was he going to do next?.


100 metres to the finish line, I went a fast as I could possibly go to avoid Ryan. Then everything began to look up. I was on my way to having my final jump. 3,2,1! I was soaring, Then 'thud' my journey had come to an end.


No comments:

Post a Comment