Wednesday 5 November 2014

On the road

On the road
Trees  dancing in the wind. Cows galloping around the
field. A massive river shimmered in the sunlight.
And a beautiful mountain in the middle of it.
“What a delightful day” I sighed  




“sorry to burst your bubble sis but look over there”
my brother moaned sadly as we headed
towards opunake. A big black blanket covered the sky.
Soon all the beautiful scenery  disappeared behind us.
Tiny droplets ran down the window. The town was
empty no cars to be seen.




Parking outside the shops I could see the beautiful
burgers through the windows awaiting me to eat them.
Burning fish melted into my legs. The pain
was unexplainable. ‘Hold it in’ I murmured quietly to myself. roaring engine only made my pain worse. My head asked my legs burned.




Finally we drove up the long driveway. “Hurry up”
I shrieked. 5,4,3,2,1 Finally I can get this
atrocious pain off my legs. The cold wind soon cooled
down my legs. Bits and bobs blocked my path.
The effort people put into this garage is pathetic.
“AHH” I screamed as I tripped. Lucky for me my brother caught the fish and chips  

No comments:

Post a Comment